With so many control freaks in Hollywood with more status and ambition than Python Studios executive Blair Tierney, can she really guide her own destiny? While others in Los Angeles want to be a star, Blair reflects the light of others. When will it be her time to shine? After meeting a British rock star auditioning for a movie at the studio where she works, the relationship gets off to a rocky start when an earthquake hits Los Angeles. Then her best friend Carolyn becomes engaged and her ex-boyfriend Brogan pitches a project, which becomes a smash hit, making him obscenely rich. On the Hollywood food chain of success, each of her coworkers seems to surpass her, and Blairs quest for happiness begins to teeter when a Python starlet is murdered. DANIEL COX takes us on a wild romp from the studio back lot to the Pacific Coast Highway where stars and star makers battle for adoration, power, survival and success. *Author: Cox, Daniel *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 152 *Publication Date: 2008/05/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.35 inches
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0152
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.