Rescued from the brink of death by the mysterious power of the Master Eye, Edward Fox and his friends make a daring escape from the city of Palantand and flee to the safety of Caprica Island. Once there, he is dismayed to learn from the Old Man that his ordeal is far from over, in fact, it has only just begun. Tired and disenchanted, Edward has no choice but to allow Jasmiine Vaxin to return to the war-torn Tralon continent to try to lead an uprising against the Empire specifically designed to buy him some much needed time. With the mighty Doorgen Sandon by his side, Edward sails for the far off continent of Ventrolous in search of an all too familiar artifact buried in a mythical moving lake called The Lake of Sorrows . a lake that is also jealously guarded by a magical creature known only as The Chrimlian. Meanwhile, the juggernaut that is the Empire of Halandon continues to expand outward aggressively, sweeping everyone before it aside as the Emperor sets his hungry sights on total victory. As kingdoms continue to fall beneath his mighty war machine, each square mile of new territory brings Daamand Wain that much closer to overall control of the balance of power in The Zone . and ultimately, control over Edward. Somehow, Edward Fox must do what he has never been able to do in real life, he must overcome his guilt and his fears and become more than he is, for if he doesnt, he and The Zone will soon cease to exist forever. *Author: Cloutier, Terry *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 292 *Publication Date: 2007/10/23 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.66 inches
- Book Format : Paperback
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0292
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.