Each day, Missouri reporters and politicians, and many in our nations capital, read The Turner Report to get their first glimpse at stories that later appear in the traditional media. In his first non-fiction book, Randy Turner offers a collection of some of his favorite stories, old and new, including: A minor presidential candidate fakes his death, then mounts a political comeback. Small town police officers terrorize teens and minorities until a brutal beating in the city jail brings their deeds to light. In Missouris best-remembered gubernatorial primary race, the loser became one of the most powerful men in the country; the winner ended up in a federal penitentiary. An angry mob is ready to kill two men it believes were involved in the Oklahoma City bombing. The grieving parents of Nancy Cruzan go to the U. S. Supreme Court and back to prove their daughter has a right to die. The special interests backing Congressman Roy Blunt and his son, Missouri Governor Matt Blunt, are revealed. Combine those stories with Turners examination of the effect lobbyists and special interests are having on Missouri and Washington, and you have a must-read book as the nation prepares for the 2008 elections. *Author: Turner, Randy *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 192 *Publication Date: 2007/08/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.44 inches
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0192
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.