Police Detective Marvin Scott has been summoned to another scene-a woman wearing a pink dress and an expensive string of pearls, found with her throat cut in the archives room of the Denver Public Library. This makes number five with no end in sight. Just as number five goes under the coroner's knife Christine DeCapron disappears and the frenzied search to find her before she puts on the pink dress begins. Based on past cases the police believe they have ten days before Christine's body will show up, but the game has accelerated in the killer's mind and the clock is ticking faster than ever. In the grip of a truly deranged killer, Christine accepts that her death is eminent but she is determined that she will leave her mark as she battles to hold her own in a dark sea of insane obsession. What will a psychopath do when the victim refuses to play by his rules? The exchange is intense, sometimes terrifying, and will keep you turning pages up to the very end.
- Book Format : Paperback
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0212
- eBooks : Kobo
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.