When twelve-year-old Reid DeBurgh finds a book with a curious symbol on the cover in her upstairs attic, she doesnt realize it holds a powerful mystery. Soon, a family trip takes Reid to the misty and magical land of Ireland, where a kind old seaside shopkeeper gives her a rare bloodstone in a small velvet pouch. Reid doesnt think much of the bloodstone until a boat she is in capsizes. But Reid doesnt drown; she suddenly finds herself in the weird and wondrous underworld of Elddim. While her family frantically searches for Reid, hoping she hasnt been lost to the depths of the sea, the young girl meets Damien and learns that she isnt the only one with a bloodstone-and that the gem may be far more than just beautiful. If she is ever to return to her family, Reid needs to find four treasures. With the help of her newfound friend Damien, Reid must fight evil creatures and release the spell the land has been under for far too long. Filled with all the enchantment and fantasy of a fine Irish folk tale, Dena Blosseys Under the Bainin Rock is a charming story that explores the meaning of heroism and true friendship. *Author: Blossey, Dena *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 260 *Publication Date: 2007/12/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 8.50 x 5.50 x 0.59 inches
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0260
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.