"An amazing collection! Richard takes us into the worlds of characters who are as varied and complex as life itself. Sometimes tough, sometimes tender and caring, these stories touch our humanness in ways that are as deeply satisfying as they are entertaining."
-Laurelee Roark, coauthor of "It''s Not About Food"
"R.V. Schmidt is a born storyteller of the outdoors, wild animals, road trips, heartwarming coincidences and salt-of-the-earth relationships, all set in layer upon layer of natural western beauty, carefully observed and beautifully described. At root is deep wisdom evolved from our rough and penchant frontier ethos plus Schmidt''s boundless acceptance of life. All you need is a quiet evening, a comfortable chair, and a fire in the hearth. Hard to come by nowadays, but Single Tree will create that wool blanket and those warm crackling logs in your heart."
-Clive Matson, author of "Let the Crazy Child Write"
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0248
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.