Portraits in Brass is an inside look at the personalities, leadership attributes and decision making abilities of some of our top military leaders in the 70s and 80s, written by one of the few direct, day-to-day observers during this critical period in our nations history. As a member of the very small staffs of four of our top military leaders of the period, the author served as a personal advisor to men who were instrumental in extricating us from the Vietnam War and others who took on the challenge of rebuilding the forces who had been decimated by this unpopular war. His observations and remembrances came from a daily diary kept throughout the period, which lend a singular credibility to the events and actions of the time. While avoiding the tendency to be a cheerleader, his reporting is objective, factual and insightful. A number of incidents, which gained international media attention, take on a different perspective when viewed through the eyes of one who played a direct role in the events. No back stairs tell-all or rumor-lovers expos, Portraits in Brass lends a credible dimension to one of the most emotionally charged periods of late 20th century. *Author: Toner, Richard J. *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 352 *Publication Date: 2008/02/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.25 x 7.50 x 0.73 inches
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0352
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.