"Aaahhh ." Moaned Dave, rolling around in the snow holding his face in agony. "My eyes . they feel like they''re on fire ." groaned Tom, placing his face in the snow trying to cool it down and get the pain to go away. Both men rolled around in the snow holding their faces, moaning and groaning in excruciating pain. Devastated by the sudden flash of light that suddenly engulfed them. Grabbing handfuls of snow and placing it on their faces. Trying to ease the pain and find relief. Finally the snow started to cool and soothe the burning sensation of their face and eyes. Aint it now . both of us blind as a bat . with nowhere to run and no way to see . to get their . now . what are we going to do ." Ask Dain, turning his head toward the sound of Tom''s voice and grabbing another handful of snow. "I don''t know . I guess we''ll just sit here and wait . for someone to come and rescue us ." Replies Tom, laying back in the snow and grabbing another handful of snow and putting it on his face.
- Book Format : Paperback
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0176
- eBooks : Kobo
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.