In Vilynprakah, Nadirah Alford taps into some of the most painful moments of human experience and contrasts them with deep longings for love, hopes, dreams, and high expectations. She leads us on a quest for balance and satisfaction, while providing us with courage and strength. Alford beautifully illustrates how the delicate human spirit can survive traumatic events and become more resilient. Poetry flows directly from the authors heart. Alfords emotions and thoughts pour forth in a passionate manner, as in her poem Eight Pieces : Eight Pieces Just some girl who looks like her mother But cannot live without her cover Pieces that has been broken needs to come back together Like glass or a crossword puzzle Something full of mass Life been tough, too much aggravation and no satisfaction Attitudes flying and angers rising Forced apart a puzzle of eight Pieces scattered, I cannot live without them My eight piece puzzle Each piece is important to the other But now they are separated Years trying to set the pieces back together The puzzle is like a life force with each piece missing its weaken Its tearing down flesh Its tearing down blood Its separating strength Causing tears of flood *Author: Alford, Nadirah *Binding Type: Hardcover *Number of Pages: 112 *Publication Date: 2008/03/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.44 inches
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0112
- Book Format : Hardcover
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.