Cara Peroni is an unemployed, dateless, city-dweller who thinks a job offer from The Ion Group is the silver bullet that will jumpstart her life. But one day of working for the mysterious medical education company has her thinking that the only jumping she might do is out of a conference room window. Her boss speaks in circles and challenges employees to feats of strength; her coworkers hoard office supplies like squirrels do acorns; and her office manager spits so much venom that Cara clamors for an antidote. Unfortunately, her love life parallels her career and dating disasters lurk in every corner. In spite of dining with a man who confesses to be missing a stomach, and finding out that the guy who says he loves pets actually breeds rats and snakes in his apartment, Caras optimism somehow prevails as she hunts to find a needle in a haystack under the very last straw. Dodging barbs from her parents and bayonets from her boss, Cara navigates the road less traveled without using a map. But with the help of her friends and someone very special she realizes that she just may be her own best compass. *Author: Limarzi, Jen *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 164 *Publication Date: 2008/03/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.38 inches
- eBooks : Kobo
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0164
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.