James Clark seemingly has everything that a man could ever want. His wife, Sarah Jane, is 40 years old but has long legs and a firm body. His advertising agency is bringing in lots of cash. And he has two wonderful children and a great home in the mining town of Charleston, West Virginia. But James is also the sort of man who brings his sister-in-law into his bed, flirts with other women and engages in unethical business practices. Even worse, he doesnt see anything wrong with his behavior. Sarah Jane urges her husband to go to marriage counseling with Pastor Douglas, but he refuses, knowing that she will never leave him. The pastor, however, ends up affecting the couples relationship in ways they never would have imagined. As Sarah Jane works on her marriage, her husband focuses on work, filming a commercial for a coal company. Soon, hes not just fighting with his wife but also a conservancy group that is against everything that James and his clients represent. James cant believe it, but everything begins slipping away. To hold onto his life, he must do all that he can to redeem himself in Making Love with God, *Author: Stanley, Matthew *Binding Type: Hardcover *Number of Pages: 172 *Publication Date: 2008/09/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.56 inches
- Book Format : Hardcover
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0172
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.