"It is time to pack your virtual bags and prepare yourself for an intimate and fun-filled adventure. As you read and follow this amazing written and photo journal, you will feel like you are at each and every site; someone who is lucky to be on this global journey with a person who cares enough about you, the land that is being visited and the culture described in past and present form."
Dan Pappas, Humanities Chair Executive Director, Michigan Institute for Educational Management Hall of Fame Award Recipient, Michigan Association of School Administrators
... A delightful book, full of engaging descriptions of some of the World''s most fascinating places, while providing the historical and cultural perspectives that bring a deeper understanding of the peoples and cultures who lived and live there now.
Dr. Frank Novakowski Coordinator, Study Abroad Program Associate Dean, Davenport University
- Publisher : iUniverse.com
- Number of Pages : 0736
- Book Format : Hardcover
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.