What, Where, and How Much were the key concerns of the authors life for the seventeen exciting years that he lived in the Far East. This epic journey started with him working for our Uncle Sam, sailing Chinese junks in the South China Sea. After leaving Uncle Sam, he started smuggling heavy boxes and people; money was hand-over-fist and a small fortune was banked. Honk Kong nightlife, with Long Dress Dancers and Sing Sing Girls was the tease of plenty of men, and every seaport town had its own specialty, offering Silk and Lace to the big spenders. Youll be able to read and feel the night breeze of Singapore and see the steam coming off the food carts of Buogy Street, as people watch the Playgirls on Parade. Returning to Hawaii, where he had grown up in poverty on a sugarcane plantation, the author became a successful real estate developer, developing many projects, several of which changed the skyline of Honolulu. Romances along the way led to heartaches, the pain of which led him to his next pursuit: poetry...the Sun Peeking stole the night... My Little Hummingbird sat on air...and happiness was a new pair of shoes and a Love Mate I didnt want to lose. *Author: Allen, Leroy Robert *Binding Type: Hardcover *Number of Pages: 116 *Publication Date: 2004/06/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.44 inches
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0116
- Book Format : Hardcover
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.