"I Will Bear True Faith and Allegiance" chronicles the thrilling adventures of a young American patriot written in the candid and down to earth perspective of one of our nation''s Ten Outstanding Young Americans for the year 2004.
From accounting for missing POW/MIAs in communist Vietnam, to Korea''s Demilitarized Zone, to helping write the actual war plans used during Operation Iraqi Freedom, Eric Axelbank delivers an engrossing account of how our freedoms are defended today.
From Chapter 11.
"At approximately 9:15 a.m. on an autumn Monday on the Korean peninsula, I received a message so alarming that I honestly didn''t know if I''d still be alive the next morning. A South Korean Lieutenant, our liaison officer, whose name was Kim, called me and shouted, "We''re under attack from North Korea, please help" and then hung up the phone."
"I Will Bear True Faith and Allegiance" teaches us the grass roots of sound leadership principles and evokes Eric Axelbank''s captivating experiences as an easy to understand case study.
- Book Format : Hardcover
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0264
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.