When the celestial sky darkened with the coming night, the horsemen bedded their red-scaled steeds. The workers hastened to the rear to make camp. The soldiers girded their armor tighter, and Lucifer looked to the golden ramparts of the city of God. All was silent. No sign of any angelic enemy had they seen. No cry or call had been heard. Then Lucifer strode to the center bridge and summoned a banshee to come to him. The apparition obeyed and entered Lucifer through his mouth, thereby rendering all his words to resonate with extreme fright upon all hearers of his proclamation. . The Lord of Heaven has returned and all this land that is rightfully mine, I now take back. Darkness now shrouded the walls of Zion completely, and there was no sign of life from the walls and ramparts. Yet the air of the valley was heavy with fear and enmity. Then Lucifer crossed the center bridge and laid his horned hands on the graven figure of the Cherubiim. He cast it down unto the ground, and it shattered into pieces. The demonic armored horde squealed in hellish delight and, prompted now by his own bold desecration of holiness, Lucifer howled.across the expanse of Heaven. No mortal man could have survived its sheer terror. *Author: Tower, B. W. *Binding Type: Hardcover *Number of Pages: 216 *Publication Date: 2005/11/22 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.63 inches
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0216
- Book Format : Hardcover
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.