If John Lennon, Gertrude Stein, Stephen Hawking, and Mother Goosehad conspired to write a grammar book, GRAM-O-RAMA would be it.Suited both for an audience of word-lovers and for students in theclassroom, this textbook contains dozens of unconventional exercisesgeared toward learning grammar. Its interactive method offers studentsand teachers a smart approach by focusing on the musical side of language.Exercises encourage the writer to experiment with style, pitch, rhythm, and sound to realize the levels behind words and structures.Although this work includes rules as backup reference, it points studentstoward hearing language rather than memorizing rules. Inevitably, theyllhave fun By reading and performing the exercises out loud, students willcome to understand and appreciate grammar in a new and irresistible way.Classroom tested with hilarious results for participants and audiences. Not your grandmas grammar, these irresistible exercises prod and provoke, delight and inspire. They rattle students (and teachers) out of boredom, apathy, and fear and awaken them to the power and possibilities oflanguage. -Elizabeth Moose, instructor of English, North Carolina School of Science and Math *Author: Athas, Daphne/ Gingher, Marianne B. *Binding Type: Hardcover *Number of Pages: 216 *Publication Date: 2007/08/30 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.63 inches
- Book Format : Hardcover
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0216
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.