When H. Richardson, a young dedicated patrolman is asked to join a group of veteran detectives he sees it as an opportunity to rise in the department. This has been his dream, to be a cop-to be a detective. He will soon learn about the streets and about the choices that forces dedicated cops over the edge-all in the name of good. He will find that sometimes it is dangerous on both sides of the line and he will take you on that journey as he crosses that line in this novel-"Lines Crossed."
You are taken deep inside the inner-workings of a narcotics unit and their procedures from working with informants-to the undercover, and the arrest. Also shown is the corruption that goes on by the police and prosecutors. Richardson incorporates his personal and love life and how it is affected by his undercover work to make this and enjoyable fast-paced read.
This is a poignant tale with lessons for everyone-police officers, hustlers and the common citizen. You will learn that there are good people on the streets and behind the badge and what forces them over the edge.
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0312
- Book Format : Hardcover
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.