Sagelwyn Silvara, a young elf, never graduated from the Elven Academy of Magic so she cannot officially be taken on as an apprentice by her master, Selron. But that doesn''t stop her from learning the ways of magic.When Sage learns that her master is leaving on a secret voyage to Riverwilde, a human city, she''s troubled. She doesn''t know why he would want anything to do with humans. What is more concerning is that Taelan, a young elven soldier who is more than just a friend, is supposed to join her master on the dangerous voyage.Eager to get to the bottom of things, Sage does more investigating and discovers that the master will be transporting a magical item. When she goes to Selron for answers, he surprises her by announcing that she, too, can join the traveling party.Soon Sage finds herself in the middle of an ancient battle between good and evil, and she must call on all the magic she can muster if she is to be on the winning side. Along with her friends, she must face The Dark Awakening.
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0288
- Book Format : Hardcover
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.