Our lives become so filled with stress and activities; we sometimes forget the little wonders of joy that fill our day. We become so entangled in "stuff" that we may miss the realization that life is a gift. In "Life 101," Mark S. Vian inspires us to reflect on our existence.Vian encourages us to stop and think about our chosen place in life, both in the past and in the present. Only we can make the decision to live happy and fulfilling lives. No matter what has happened in the past, our perspective of life and the future should become our focus and ultimate reality.The many poems, inspirational quotes, and readings carry positive messages of hope and encouragement. The title poem summarizes the book''s theme of living life fully: "Life blossoms for those who seek expression/goodness, and fulfillment/Life flounders for those who, in their arrogance/feel life owes them expression, goodness, and fulfillment."In today''s world of high expectations and differing perspectives of right and wrong, society is starving for a simpler and more understanding life. The messages in "Life 101" move us toward that goal.
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0176
- Book Format : Hardcover
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.