Troubled teenager Walter Tyrell loves fire, but he knows as well as anyone else that playing with it will only get you burned. Still, he cannot control himself from grabbing some gasoline and a book of matches and setting off into the night. But the symbol he chooses to burn into the football field is as controversial as the arson itself. Walter has gone too far this time, and hes about to take everyone in his life-including his sister Janice-down with him.High school teacher Robert Barkin thinks hes put the past behind him. But when former classmate Janice Tyrell reenters his life, she shakes his carefully constructed world. Trying to protect her brother Walter from the schools wrath, Jan implicates Robert in an old, unresolved crime and confronts him with the long-buried truth. She plots to worm her way into his life, first as his daughters babysitter-and then as the lady of the house.Roberts wife has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer, and hes trying desperately to care for his family and be a good teacher to his students. But Janice has a different plan for Robert. Now he is surrounded by seduction, deceit, and the licking flames of Walters fire. Can Robert find a way out of this disaster, or will he be devoured by it too? *Author: Gold, Monica Arlene *Binding Type: Hardcover *Number of Pages: 296 *Publication Date: 2007/10/19 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.81 inches
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0296
- Book Format : Hardcover
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.