How to Avoid a "Nightmare" Contractor/Builder: Things You Need to Think about and Research Before Remodeling or Building!
If you are ready to build or remodel a home, think again. Take a moment to ask yourself whether you have ever heard about a contractor or builder taking advantage of a client, who ends up losing piles of money. Have you done enough homework to prevent that from happening to you?
In "How to Avoid a Nightmare Contractor or Builder," Earl F. Anderson Jr., a building contractor with more than three decades of experience, takes you behind the scenes and helps you understand how to ward off your own nightmare story. Anderson guides you through:
Analyzing types of contractors
Selecting a contractor
Bidding out your project
Interpreting and accepting bids
Staying involved throughout the project
Completing your project
And much more!
Many people are familiar with the common adage, "They don''t build them like they used to." Go back to the days of your parents, when builders were respectful and the job was done right. Whether it''s a minor remodel or the construction of a new home, "How to Avoid a Nightmare Contractor or Builder" can save you money, prevent hassles, and get you on your way to completing the project of your dreams.
- Book Format : Hardcover
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0124
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.