When Dr. Timothy Anderson is acquitted in the murder of his wealthy wife, Melanie Withers is terrified. She testified against Anderson and ruined his career as a plastic surgeon. Certain that he will seek revenge and try to destroy her career and her life, Melanie prepares to disappear.She plans every detail of her escape from Baltimore, Maryland, to Scottsville, Idaho, where she intends to start anew. But disturbing events begin to occur just after Melanie moves into an older house that was suddenly and mysteriously vacated by its former owners. Someone sabotages her computer, cuts her phone line, and repeatedly breaks into her house. At this same time, her neighbor and friend, Aaron Butler, is attacked and beaten. Melanie can''t avoid suspecting Anderson is behind it all.As the violence escalates, unconventional private detective Nate Griswald investigates, determined to uncover the truth before the situation becomes deadly. Both a chilling suspense tale and a moving love story, "Death in Time" explores the limits of good and evil.
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0308
- Book Format : Hardcover
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.