Recent statistics indicate that almost 80 percent of employees are unhappy in their current job. These alarming facts, coupled with high profile scandals and corporate takeovers of the past decade, illustrate that todays CEOs struggle with an image problem that is far worse than any other time in history. Ray Faulkenberry says that it is time for enlightened CEOs and business owners to implement new management styles and rely on personal experiences and universal principles as he takes a comprehensive look at the intricacies of how businesses are run today and how they may be better managed in the future. Faulkenberry emphasizes that businesses need to tap into the unlimited potential of its employees, and by executing a model that encourages profit even while it focuses on the human spirit, employers will gain a higher purpose as former management methods become obsolete. Modern CEOs will be both challenged and intrigued by the Eastern philosophy and organizational theory included.The Corporate Samurai reminds business leaders that the wisdom of past generations has great value to CEOs who really can live a life with honor and integrity and the supreme desire to protect and empower those they have been privileged to lead. *Author: Faulkenberry Ph. D., Ray *Binding Type: Hardcover *Number of Pages: 140 *Publication Date: 2008/09/25 *Language: English *Dimensions: 5.51 x 8.50 x 0.44 inches
- Book Format : Hardcover
- Publisher : iUniverse.com
- Number of Pages : 0140
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.