Written with the laugh-out-loud humor that can only come from someone well acquainted with the mishaps of everyday corporate life, "After the Beep" is a highly entertaining, always amusing selection of real-and really outlandish-communications delivered via the information superhighway all day, every day in our world of real-time messaging.Filled with humorous vignettes told through e-mails, text messages, and transcripts of voice mails, "After the Beep" will ring with familiarity to anyone who has experienced the strange and unusual communiqu?''s that result from the confusing quagmire of America''s convoluted corporate environment. Seasoned businesswoman Kathleen Heck pokes fun at people through their follies and inane comments while depicting how work life in America can turn innocent messages into ridiculous directives.Each entry is followed by Heck''s witty commentary, providing a gut-busting sketch of daily corporate life. From the mundane halls of a stodgy mortgage company to the overly exuberant newsletter of a college athletic department, "After the Beep" captures the true comedy of supposedly professional communication gone hopelessly, and hilariously, awry.
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0184
- Book Format : Hardcover
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.