Cynthia Dobbs is dying. Despite her grave diagnosis, she refuses to give up without exploring every possible cure. Cynthia comes from a long line of fighters, and she is determined-she won''t end her lineage. Family lore endures that Cynthia''s great-grandmother was cured in 1906 by the illustrious Dr. Smith at his world-renowned cedar water sanatorium and health resort. Dr. Smith offered health and longevity through secret water tonics. Cynthia sets out for Egg Harbor City to probe the prospects.Egg Harbor City holds both hope and mystery for Cynthia as she arrives and opens up her grandmother''s old home. As she settles in, though, she is both shunned and welcomed by the locals-some believe that her grandmother was a witch and that the house is haunted, while others quickly embrace her charming personality.Despite eerie incidences at her grandmother''s home, Cynthia is undeterred. She dives into the museum''s memorabilia, where she meets Kyle Dwyer, a man fighting his own decades-old demons. Join Cynthia and Kyle as they dig deep into the museum''s archives, their romance blossoms, and the mystery of the tonics deepens.
- Publisher : iUniverse
- Number of Pages : 0180
- Book Format : Hardcover
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.