Labor & Industries has been pushed under a bright light with photographs, graphs, secret legal red tape, giving you the means to stay ahead of the State. State Government, right or wrong will always be in your employers corner. Learn about the wringer, the torture and denials inflicted upon you by the state of Washington and why. You become suspects, treated as if injured employees are liars and fruads. After reading Washington State Labor & Industries & Secret City Files How to Fight & win you will have a positive chance of receiving your Award and medical coverage for your work related injury. This book will assist any person anywhere in the United States injured on the job, use this book to keep your Attorney honest. Remember that you are replaceable and powerless to your elected and appointed Officials. Stealing from injured workers their ability to fight and win while filling their own pockets with your tax dollars. It is not to late to win your L&I compensation case. *Author: Keller, Kal *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 338 *Publication Date: 2008/04/18 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.76 inches
- Publisher : Kal Keller-Bee Roses Feathers Entertainment
- Number of Pages : 0338
- Book Format : Paperback
|Brand||Kal Keller-Bee Roses Feathers Entertainment|
|Manufacturer||Kal Keller-Bee Roses Feathers Entertainment|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.