When disinherited and diabetic New Orleans PI Tag Boudreau is hired by an attractive photographer to find her brother, the case quickly becomes a murder investigation. Cops with a vendetta against Boudreau want him for a double homicide, a Cajun crime chief with a lust for Croation women gladiators wants information, and New Orleans Cosa Nostra tell Boudreau they just want to help--for a price. From the French Quarter to the ocean cliffs of Mexico to the Louisiana cypress swamp, Tag and his partner, Koot Loomis, fight to stay alive as they attempt to unravel the secrets behind a betrayal connected to the murders. When Hurricane Katrina leaves Florida and screams north, Tag and Koot have to act fast. A tip leads them to a secret operation and to the final confrontation--a day ahead of Katrina. The spectacular climax is based on a true occurence, an event so astounding it will likely never happen again--anywhere. *Author: Clark, Conley *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 260 *Publication Date: 2008/11/08 *Language: English *Dimensions: 5.51 x 8.50 x 0.58 inches
- Book Format : Paperback
- Publisher : Bay Star Press
- Number of Pages : 0260
|Brand||Bay Star Press|
|Manufacturer||Bay Star Press|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.