If you''ve been thinking about installing or upgrading to Release 12 but need to understand more about why you should do so, this is the book for you. For functional users, The Release 12 Primer highlights the modules that have changed the most. Read about Oracle''s Global Business Release, Master Data Management, MOAC and the Swan Interface. Then see how it all comes together for the Financials and Procurement product families, Supply Chain Management, CRM, and Projects. And if you''ve always wanted to understand more about the underlying technology, but found all the terminology too complex to sort through, this book covers the technical architecture, security issues, and even Fusion, targeting both functional and technical readers. "The Release 12 Primer provides the real story on the latest version of the Oracle E-Business Suite and its technical underpinnings. If you only buy one book on Oracle E-Business Release 12, buy this one." - Floyd M. Teter, Systems Engineer, JPL
- Publisher : Reed Matthews
- Number of Pages : 0256
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.