A WWII Nazi experiment with extinct life reconstitution is duplicated and perfected in the year 2000 with horrific results. In their attempt to play God they create a monster possessing a savage fury and a purpose of its own. The Beast threatens a small mountain community in Switzerland. Chief Detective Paul Soria and The Swiss Federal Police are faced with the urgency containing, eradicating and discovering the culprits behind the threat. Dont read this story alone at night, or if you decide to go hiking in the forest. Rivetting, scary and a Pleistocene Park in its own right. *Author: Dodd, Tom F. *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 328 *Publication Date: 2008/09/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.73 inches
- Publisher : Tom F Dodd Pub
- Number of Pages : 0328
- Book Format : Paperback
|Brand||Tom F Dodd Pub|
|Manufacturer||Tom F Dodd Pub|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.