Accounting and Financial Management: developments in the international hospitality industry presents new and innovative research and developments in the field of accounting and financial management as it relates to the work of managing enterprises and organisations in the international hospitality industry.
The content contains contributions from a rich source of international researchers, academics and practitioners including, university and college lecturers, professional accountants and consultants and senior managers involved in a wide range of teaching, scholarship, research, and consultancy in the hospitality industry worldwide. The material is drawn from their work and experience and relates directly to the management of hospitality undertakings. Therefore the up to date case studies and examples used are taken from a wide ranging of companies across the industry including large international chains such as Sheraton, Holiday Inn, and Intercontinental.
Divided into three parts: Performance Management, Information Management and Asset Management the book tackles the following issues amongst others:
* Performance management in the international hospitality industry
* Benchmarking: measuring financial success
* The profit planning framework
* Making room rate pricing decisions
* Hotel asset management UK and US perspectives
* Lowering risk to enhance hospitality firm value
Accounting and Financial Management: developments in the international hospitality industry presents current developments drawn from a combination of live fieldwork and practical experience and therefore will content will appeal to a wide-ranging readership including practising managers and financial controllers in hospitality organisations, professional accountants and consultants, postgraduate candidates studying for master's degrees in hospitality management, and final year undergraduate students of hospitality management who elect to take an accounting option.
* Presents current developments in the field from a combination of practical experience and live fieldwork.
* Contains contributions from a rich source of international academic and practitioners.
* Uses international case studies to explore and contextualise including Sheraton, Holiday Inn, and Intercontinental.
- Book Format : Hardcover
- Publisher : Butterworth-Heinemann
- Number of Pages : 0474
- eBooks : Kobo
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.