The reluctant heir to the half throne of Winterhold leaves the plots that threaten his life and flees North with the woman he loves. Upon returning to his home in the Waste, he discovers to his horror that the murderous schemes have followed him and wiped out his clan, leaving only his adoptive brother alive. His brother captures the female captain of the troop of warriors sent to destroy the heir and the four of them flee into the mountains of the Northern Range. Wandering through the dark maze of tunnels beneath the mountains, they eventually emerge into a valley whose existence was unknown to the outside world. There they discover an ancient empire divided into three warring factions. A formidable wall manned by one faction separates the other two, keeping the valley in a constant state of warfare. Split up soon after they enter the valley, the sojoumers must make their way through a host of plots for power and once again try to survive, but in a very different climate from the one they had known outside the isolated realm. The valley is hot and lush with growth, a stark contrast to the rest of the frozen planet. Brought together at the end in a battle among the three factions, the four discover that ancient enmities can wreak havoc, both inside and outside of the hidden empire. *Author: Almekinder, Stephen *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 288 *Publication Date: 2004/05/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 4.99 x 7.99 x 0.64 inches
- Book Format : Paperback
- Publisher : Hard Shell Word Factory
- Number of Pages : 0288
|Brand||Hard Shell Word Factory|
|Manufacturer||Hard Shell Word Factory|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.