Volume 14 of Advances in Industrial and Labor Relations (AILR) contains 10 papers dealing, respectively, with HR versus finance in the control of corporate health care decisions; a theory of workplace conflict grounded in U.S. municipal collective bargaining; creative compliance in, or union defiance of, labor regulation in Australia; the extent to which union organizing means determine bargaining ends; the failure of labor-manangement cooperation at two Maine (U.S.) paper mills; the interplay between union and non-union representation arrangements at Eurotunnel; challenges to and prospects for the industrial relations field in France; an empirical and comparative analysis of the industrial relations field in Germany; the development of the industrial relations field in Korea; and the implications of a decentralized labor market for industrial relations as a field in Australia. Taken together, these papers feature a rich mix of theory and empiricism, quantitative and qualitative analyses, and international perspectives on both industrial relations and human resources. Four of the papers were winners of the 2004 and 2005 AILR/Labor and Employment Relations Association Competitive Papers Competitions, and all papers were subject to double blind anonymous refereeing. The papers in Volume 14 of AILR will be of interest to industrial relations and human resource scholars and practitioners worldwide.
- Book Format : Hardcover
- Publisher : Emerald Group Publishing
- Number of Pages : 0340
- Series Part : 14
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.