The literature and research on the use of technology in student affairs is still very limited. This volume of New Direction for Student Services was written to increase our understanding of the role of technology in the student learning experience of campus-based and as well as distance learners. Information technology has become a central tool in creating 24/7 self-service experiences for students interacting with campus administrative functions. Recent technologies also create the real possibility of moving beyond administrative functions to playing a central role in student learning, community development and student development. This volume monograph attempts to capture the current thinking around the use of technology in student affairs. It is not a review of the actual technologies in use in student affairs. The pace of change is so fast that such a treatment would make the writing out-of-date within two years. In that light, this volume focuses less on the technology and more on the ways in which the technology is altering the organization of student affairs, the ways in which the lines between campus based students and distance learners are blurring and the increasing role technology is playing in student learning.
- Number of Pages : 0111
- Publisher : Jossey-Bass
- Series Part : 112
- Book Format : Paperback
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.