There are three options available for obtaining a clean energy system: clean the fuel; clean the processes; or clean the products. All of these methods are reviewed in Clean Utilization of Coal, which is divided into six parts: I. Structure and Activity of Coal; II. Factors Effecting Environmental Balance; III. Pre-Usage Cleaning Operations and Processes; IV. Upgrading of Coal Liquids and Gases; V. Oxygen Enriched Processes; and VI. Probable Future Solutions for Energy and Polution Problems. While it is true that contemporary science and technology are both robust enough to deal with the problems and to produce solutions to the use of clean fuels in clean processes, economics is less strong, very often unclear, with uncertainty about prices making comparisons difficult. Furthermore, what may be appropriate for one country may be wrong for another. The interdisciplinary nature of these problems demands attack on a broad front, and considerable exchange of ideas and expertise. Clean Utilization of Coal represents just such an interchange, and will appeal to all those involved in the efficient use of energy, leading to lower usage and less environmental damage throughout the whole chain from winning the material to disposal of the combustion products.
- Number of Pages : 0332
- Publisher : Springer
- Series Part : 370
- Book Format : Hardcover
|Brand||Kluwer Academic Publishers|
|Manufacturer||Kluwer Academic Publishers|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.