This book contains papers and posters presented at the 18th Eucarpia Fodder Crops Section Meeting held at Loen, Nordfjord, Norway in August 1993. In most environments some form of marginal conditions or stress prevails. Few crops are being produced under such a wide range of environmental and management stresses as fodder crops. Improved adaptation of fodder crops to marginal conditions is crucial in developing sustainable, low-input agricultural systems. The book is unique in demonstrating the large diversity both in crops and environmental stresses that confront the forage breeders. Both general and specific aspects of adaptation to marginal growing conditions are presented, ranging from problems caused by snow and ice in the Subarctic regions of Europe to the severe drought problems in the Mediterranean regions. For everyone involved in studies of adaptation and breeding of perennial plants for marginal conditions or stress environments.
- Number of Pages : 0300
- Publisher : Springer
- Series Part : 2
- Book Format : Hardcover
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.