This volume offers a broad overview of topics related to cancer chemoprevention. It provides a review of topics ranging from basic research arenas to clinical trial design, implementation, and interpretation. It covers all key areas necessary for understanding the field of cancer chemoprevention for the interested reader, for individuals wishing to enter this area of investigation, and for individuals seeking guidance in particular areas of research, relating to agent identification, basic science investigations and clinical trials. The genesis of this book is based on the fact that cancer chemoprevention is a relatively new and rapidly evolving field spanning a wide array of disciplines, and forces researchers to address difficult and complex questions whose answers are not readily available. Cancer Chemoprevention provides a ready resource whose importance and intent lie in its ability to gather and solidify disparate data to explicitly outline areas of difficulty and to highlight future areas of important development. It provides broad outlines for current, ongoing and future directions in this area with various target organ sites, written by experts in their respective fields, whose primary research focuses upon that individual field. *Author: Bergan, Raymond C. *Series Title: Cancer Treatment and Research *Series Number: 106 *Binding Type: Hardcover *Number of Pages: 328 *Publication Date: 2001/02/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.21 x 6.14 x 0.75 inches
- Number of Pages : 0328
- Publisher : Springer
- Series Part : 106
- Book Format : Hardcover
- eBooks : Kobo
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.