Written for both technical and non-technical professionals involved in intelligent transportation system (ITS) development, tins clear, systematic guide describes a practical approach to planning, developing, and implementing successful ITS architectures in regional settings. Based on the principles and methods they used to help create the recently developed US National ITS Architecture, the authors provide you with a solid understanding of each critical step involved in the regional ITS deployment process. You learn the key ingredients that make up an effective ITS mission statement, how to choose the best ITS technologies for a specific application, the components involved in developing an appropriate logical and physical architecture, and much more.
The book is valuable reading for transportation planners, system engineers, and consultants who want to understand the various disciplines associated with ITS, and who need to formulate practical solutions to challenging ITS problems. It also provides investors, government officials, and other interest groups with the information they need to prepare and deliver practical input to ITS development projects.
- Book Format : Hardcover
- Number of Pages : 0504
- Publisher : Artech House Publishers
|Brand||Artech House Publishers|
|Manufacturer||Artech House Publishers|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.