Pete''s musical genius is his refuge when life with his bullying father and alcoholic mother gets too much. But his gift has a flipside that can send him crashing from euphoric highs to the darkest of depressions. Terry Barrow provides the lyrics to Pete''s tunes. And he helps Pete fight the lows. After University, in Spain, they go from strength to strength in the recording studio and on tour. But tragedy''s never far away in Pete''s life. It brings them home again-unknown in their own country but rich enough to be able to do everything they ever wanted. Terry is content to take some time out and Pete seems to have found some peace at last. But when Pete sees the Old Camberwell House and learns about its odd history, his curiosity quickly turns to obsession, convinced that, finally, he will find his backbeat. And Terry wonders if, this time, he''ll be able to save his best friend from the demon that''s always been lurking in the shadows-that low too deep to escape.
- Book Format : Paperback
- Number of Pages : 0380
- Publisher : Domilo
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.