The Rev. Daphne Grimes, an Episcopal priest in the Diocese of Wyoming, has had a long history of increasing exposure to North Africa and the Middle East, living for seven years in the 1960s in Tunisia and Libya, and traveling widely through Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran. Trips to Israel began in 1956. After a hiatus of many years during her life with her geophysicist husband in the Arab world, she returned again to the Holy Land in the early 1980s, as she was preparing for the priesthood. The spiritual, emotional and experiential depth of her many visits since then, as prospects of peace seemed ever-more-fleeting, inspired her to use her journals to tell a story not often heard in the United States, in the hopes that true justice for all peoples concerned might be seen as essential for peace to ever prevail. Peace in Jerusalem could become a symbol for a hurting world. Daphne Grimes is a poet and artist. Her two published books of poems are Journeys in the Spirit and Journeys in Time and Space. *Author: Grimes, Daphne *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 396 *Publication Date: 2009/09/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 11.00 x 8.25 x 0.81 inches
- Book Format : Paperback
- Number of Pages : 0396
- Publisher : Wordsworth
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.