The $10 Trillion Opportunity: Designing Successful Exit Strategies for Middle Market Business Owners - Canadian Edition
The Ten Trillion Dollar Opportunity is the most comprehensive and integratedwork available on the subject of exit planning. It takes a practical "how-to" approach to help business advisors integrate exit planning into their practices. Using illustrative examples and case studies, the authors have distilled over 50 years of combined experience into a wise, down-to-earth, and eminently practical guide on exit planning. As a result, this book is an essential guide for advisors who work with or represent owners of private, middle-market businesses. The Ten Trillion Dollar Opportunity is sure to become one of the most important resources for professional advisors who want to understand how to succeed by addressing the growing need of over 9 million business owners.
- Publisher : Exit Planning Institute
- Number of Pages : 0280
- Book Format : Hardcover
|Brand||Exit Planning Institute|
|Manufacturer||Exit Planning Institute|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.