The author, Ken Lothridge, first hired out in 1973 for the Missouri Pacific Railroad in Fort Worth, TX, as a brakeman/conductor working the freight trains. The Union Pacific Railroad merged with the Missouri Pacific Railroad in the 1980s and he became a Union Pacific conductor. In 1993, he moved to California and went to work for Amtrak passenger service, where he worked until 2005. Lothridge wrote and published the first of his A Conductor Tells... books in 2003. His Unauthorized Train Stories book received great praise from his readers, as well as the editor of Trains magazine, Writers Digest, the editor of Johns Hopkins University Press, the editor of South Platte Press, and the President and CEO of Amtrak, Mr. David Gunn. His second book, A Conductor Tells Unbelievable TRAIN STORIES, is a continuation of the crazy, funny, and informative train stories he and his fellow co-workers experienced while working the rails. *Author: Lothridge, Kenneth W. *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 168 *Publication Date: 2006/04/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 9.00 x 6.00 x 0.39 inches
- Book Format : Paperback
- Number of Pages : 0168
- Publisher : Working Title Publishing
|Brand||Working Title Publishing|
|Manufacturer||Working Title Publishing|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.