13 wrzenia 1944 roku spokojn wiosk na Podhalu wstrzsno zdarzenie, ktre w przecigu nastpnych miesicy byo szeroko omawiane, lecz rwnie szybko zapomniane na ponad pidziesit kolejnych lat. Cicha zmowa i brak zainteresowania katastrof Latajcej Fortecy # 44-6412 w pobliu Koniwki oraz dalsze dzieje zaogi okazay si tematem, ktry doczeka si pierwszych reakcji dopiero na pocztku nowego milenium. On September 13, 1944 the peaceful village in Podhale County was shocked by the event which, during the following few months, was to be widely discussed, but has been forgotten for more than half a century. Tacit collusion and lack of interest in the crash of Flying Fortress # 44-6412 near to Koniwka, as well as the further fate of the crew became the subject which finally raised public attention in the beginning of the new millennium *Author: Zieba, Boguslaw *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 180 *Publication Date: 2009/11/15 *Language: English *Dimensions: 8.83 x 8.28 x 0.51 inches
- Publisher : Dorota Silaj Publishing
- Number of Pages : 0180
- Book Format : Paperback
|Brand||Dorota Silaj Publishing|
|Manufacturer||Dorota Silaj Publishing|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.