This exciting new book by acclaimed author Sally Tippett Rains will be a must-read for all Gone With The Wind enthusiasts and fans, containing many new revelations and new interviews with cast members, Margaret Mitchell relatives, historians, collectors, GWTW experts, Windies and many others. Making Of A Masterpiece, by Sally Tippett Rains, is an fresh, exciting and discovering look at one of the worlds most popular books turned movie. 2009 marks the 70th Anniversary of the movie premiere of Gone With The Wind. Never before and never since, has a movie and book had such staying power. Recently the scrapbook of one of Mitchells aunts was uncovered and for the first time it can be revealed that the author probably based much of her book on real events and real people. This new book takes a look at some of the real-life people who may have been inspirations to Mitchell as she wrote the book. From Belle Watling to Gerald OHara, Rains examines real-life people Mitchell knew whose lives resembled episodes in her famous novel. Also, through the assisstance of the sons of David O. Selznicks executive assistant Marcella Rabwin, and with help from many living actors, collectors, historians, experts and authors, the book also details much new information about the movie production. *Author: Rains, Sally Tippett *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 392 *Publication Date: 2009/10/01 *Language: English *Dimensions: 6.00 x 9.00 x 0.81 inches
- Book Format : Paperback
- Number of Pages : 0392
- Publisher : Global Book Publishers
|Brand||Global Book Publishers|
|Manufacturer||Global Book Publishers|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.