This classic volume contains stories of student life in the late 19th Century at one of Americas oldest colleges, Bowdoin College. Published in 1901, the stories reveal a bygone era and many have the ring of true experience. Stories about famous American professors and student pranks and prejudices, about athletics and academics as they once existed. Not only are these fascinating and often amusing portraits of student life, but they also contain scenes of Maine life more than 100 years ago. Well illustrated, these stories include writings of Bowdoin presidents William DeW. Hyde and Kenneth C.M. Sills and by U.S. House Speaker Thomas B. Reed. This new edition features a preface by Barry Mills, 14th president of the Bowdoin College. *Author: Minot, John Clair/ Snow, Donald Francis/ Mills, Barry *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 380 *Publication Date: 2009/04/21 *Language: English *Dimensions: 5.51 x 8.50 x 0.84 inches
- Book Format : Paperback
- Number of Pages : 0380
- Publisher : Arthur McAllister Publishers, Inc.
|Brand||Arthur McAllister Publishers, Inc.|
|Manufacturer||Arthur McAllister Publishers, Inc.|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.