In Sickness and In Health: A Memoir of Love is a true story involving two people that fate brought together. Describing their lives before and after Sue became afflicted with cancer, it shows how a couple handled a dreadful diagnosis and how the bond between them became even closer throughout their cancer journey. It reveals how as a team, they fought this disease head-on without flinching; fighting and clawing right back at it. It is a triumph of human spirit and an inspiring story of courage, compassion and love between two people who asked for nothing more in life than to have each other in it. Above all, this is not a book about loss but of gain. This is not a story of sadness but a story filled with undiminished hope...yes, hope that confirms "it is a wonderful life" when we stay focused on all that is good.
- Book Format : Hardcover
- Number of Pages : 0296
- Publisher : Legwork Team Publishing
- eBooks : Kobo
|Brand||Legwork Team Publishing|
|Manufacturer||Legwork Team Publishing|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.