The Shelf2Life Mines and Mining Collection is a unique set of materials focusing on the operation of mines, the mining industry and mineralogy in the 19th and 20th centuries. From first-hand accounts of life in the mines to descriptions of mine construction, excavation methods and machinery, to mine taxation and determinative mineralogy, this collection reveals the science and culture of the thriving mining industry pre-1923. Illuminating the pages of these intriguing volumes are rock and mineral photographs and mineral classification tables including chemical tests and scientific experiments written during a period of significant expansion in the discipline of mineralogy. The Mines and Mining Collection unearths a period of early historical mining practices and related scientific discoveries of value to enthusiasts, students and mineralogists alike.
- Publisher : BCR (Bibliographical Center for Research)
- Number of Pages : 0212
- Book Format : Large Print Paperback
|Brand||Bcr (Bibliographical Center for Research)|
|Manufacturer||Bcr (Bibliographical Center for Research)|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.