The Shelf2Life Western Fiction Collection is a fascinating set of pre-1923 materials that capture the beauty, mystery and adventure of the old west. From honorable cowboys and spirited pioneer women to questionable sheriffs, notorious gunslingers and unruly outlaws, these classic westerns introduce lively characters who embody the essence of the American frontier. Authentic dialog combined with vivid scenic descriptions help re-create a time and place where chasing cattle rustlers, tracking wild horses and fighting for land were a part of everyday life, highlighting the strength of character necessary to survive. The Shelf2Life Western Fiction Collection allows readers to escape the modern world and be transported into the rough and tumble escapades of the Wild West. *Author: Chapman, Arthur *Binding Type: Paperback *Number of Pages: 138 *Publication Date: 2009/12/07 *Language: English *Dimensions: 4.99 x 7.99 x 0.29 inches
- Number of Pages : 0138
- Publisher : BCR (Bibliographical Center for Research)
- Book Format : Paperback
|Brand||Bcr (Bibliographical Center for Research)|
|Manufacturer||Bcr (Bibliographical Center for Research)|
Return and Tax Policies
Our return policy is one of the most highly rated today. Unbeatablesale.com has a money back guaranty on products returned within 30 days. In order to receive proper credit on your return, please contact us for an RA. Once you receive an RA all items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days. If the package is refused or returned without our issuing of an RA or without the RA # on it, a restocking fee will be applied. We will be unable to refund your cost of the original shipping if you decide that you do not want the order after it has already been submitted.
Please note: We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured. Orders refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above including the return fee, our shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
If the items is damaged in transit or DOA an exchange will be made or refund issued.
1) For all Furniture items we will replace any parts that are damaged but the item may not returned if there is buyer’s remorse.
2) We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectables or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or childrens furniture.
3) We will not accept returns on any Shavers, Personal Care items, Cosmetics or Intimate products that have been opened.
4) We will not accept returns on any Software, Video Games, Computer Parts, or Laptop/PC's.
5) We will not accept returns on any Costumes purchased from Aug. 1 until Oct 30. - after October 30. Also, We will not accept any returns at all for any Wigs, Makeup, Tights or Shoes that have been worn.
New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.