AdvancED Flash on Devices begins with a discussion of the mobile development landscape?the different players, tools, hardware, platforms, and operating systems. The second part of the book covers Flash Lite and how to take advantage newer features supported in Flash Lite 3.x. Then, the book covers AIR applications for multiple screens and includes topics such as:
- How to utilize new features of AIR 1.5 and Flash 10 as well as pitfalls to be aware of when building an AIR application for mobile
- How to include platform and context awareness for better adaptation
- How to adopt an application on multiple devices using dynamic graphical GUI
- Creating two full working real life touch screen mobile application
The last part of the book covers creating Flex applications running Flash 9 and 10 in mobile device browsers and includes topics such as:
- How to adopt Flex for multiple mobile device browsers
- How to create various video players for Flash Lite and Flash 10 and optimize your content.
- How to take advantage of Flash Media Server
Experienced Flash and ActionScript programmers who want to extend their skills to mobile platforms should find this book a great help in developing in this exciting and expanding marketplace.
- Number of Pages : 0713
- Publisher : Friends of ED
- Book Format : Paperback
|Brand||Friends of Ed|
|Manufacturer||Friends of Ed|
Return and Tax Policies
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #). Please contact us via email to obtain an RMA #. Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Returns for replacement are not assessed a restocking fee. Defective products must be reported within 30 calendar days of purchase. We are unable to accept returns after 30 days. All products are covered by manufacturer's warranty. All defects past 30 days must be reported directly to the manufacturer to exercise factory warranty. Damaged goods (in transit damage) and mis-shipped items must be reported within 48 hours of delivery confirmation. Past 48 hours all such claims will be considered as non-defective returns. Damaged good claims and items lost in transit claims will be filed directly with the shipping carrier. Please allow upto 4 weeks for such claims to be reviewed and finalized by the shipping carrier.
You must obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number before returning any merchandise to us. All returns require a RA number and must be shipped to us prepaid. Returns for opened/used orders, orders without a RA number or shipped collect will be refused. Please contact us and you will be supplied with the RA form.