Elite SC-LX501 3D Ready A/V Receiver - 7.2 Channel - Multizone - 0.1% THD - DTS X, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital Surround, DTS Neo:X, DTS Neural:X, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES, ... - Intern
The Elite SC-LX501 featuring 7.2-ch Class D3 amplifier is fully-equipped for the latest multi-dimensional surround sound formats, DTS:X and Dolby Atmos , featuring the Reflex Optimizer for Dolby enabled speakers. With Ultra HD (4K/60p/4:4:4) upscaling/passthrough and HDR/BT.2020 standards ready, images are ever more impressive. In addition to internet radio and various network streaming services, with Google Cast built-in you can use your mobile device to cast your favorite music to your receiver. The multizone feature supports powered ZONE 2 output.
- Sound System DTS X
- Sound System Dolby Atmos
- Sound System Dolby TrueHD
- Sound System Dolby Digital Plus
- Sound System Dolby Digital Surround
- Sound System DTS Neo:X
- Sound System DTS Neural:X
- Sound System DTS-HD Master Audio
- Sound System DTS-HD High Resolution
- Sound System DTS 96/24
- Sound System DTS-ES
- Sound System DTS-HD Express
- Audio Channels 7.2
- USB Yes
- HDMI Yes
- iPod Supported Yes
- Number of Analog Audio Inputs 10
- Number of Digital Coaxial Inputs 1
- Number of Digital Optical Inputs 2
- Number of HDMI Inputs 7
- Number of HDMI Outputs 2
- Product Type A/V Receiver
- Manufacturer Part Number SC-LX501
- Manufacturer Pioneer Corporation
- Product Model SC-LX501
- Product Name SC-LX501 7.2-Ch Class D3 Network AV Receiver
- Brand Name Elite
- Package Contents
- SC-LX501 7.2-Ch Class D3 Network AV Receiver
- Remote Control
- Country of Origin Malaysia
- Bluetooth Yes
- Ethernet Yes
- Wireless LAN Yes
- Weight (Approximate) 26 lb
- Height 7.3"
- Width 17.1"
- Depth 15.6"
- Operating Power Consumption 250 W
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Classification D3
- Minimum Frequency Response 20 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response 20 kHz
- Internet Streaming Yes
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 0.1%
- Multizone Yes
- Streaming Service AirPlay
- Streaming Service iRadio
- Streaming Service TuneIn
- Streaming Service Pandora
- Streaming Service Spotify
- Streaming Service TIDAL
- Streaming Service Deezer
- 3D Type 3D Ready
- Upscale Scan Format 4K UHDTV
- Limited Warranty 3 Year
- Frequency Band AM
- Frequency Band FM
- Height : 7.3
- Width : 17.1
Return and Tax Policies
All Returns Require Prior Authorization
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Authorization Number. Any item returned without authorization will be refused.
Return Of New Items
Walt's allows you to return any new, factory-sealed and unopened merchandise within 30 days of your purchase date. You may choose a full-credit product exchange or a full credit by the same means payment was made. Shipping charges cannot be refunded. If the item was shipped for free then the actual shipping cost incurred by Walts for shipment to and from customer will be deducted from refund amount.
Return Of Defective Items
Walt's allows you to return defective merchandise within 30 days of your purchase date. You may choose a full-credit product exchange or a full credit by the same means payment was made. Please include a detailed written description of the defect and how to replicate the problem. Merchandise found to be non-defective will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Additional fees may be assessed for missing hardware. Shipping charges cannot be refunded. If the product was shipped with "Free Shipping", then the actual shipping cost incurred by Walts TV will be subtracted from the refund. You may request the actual shipping cost be substantiated upon request. Product must be shipped back to Walts Insured and in it original packaging with all accessories.
Refusing a Package
If you should place an order with Walt's and then refuse a package for any reason other than damage to the package, please know that you will receive a refund for the amount of your original transaction less any shipping charges Walt's incurred in getting the package to you originally as well as the cost of the return shipping.
Walt's is unable to accept returns of the following items:
• Televisions Larger then 24 inches in screen size
• Special order merchandise
• Parts such as lamps, boards
• Any type of furniture or opened mounts
Packaging Your Return
After receiving an RMA#, you have 10 days within which to have the item shipped and/or postmarked for return (actual shipping time will not count against your Return Time Period). If your return is not sent out within that period of time, Walt's reserves the right to assess a restocking fee or refuse return of the product.
Returned merchandise must include all factory packed accessories in the original carton with all UPC and Bar Codes intact. Incomplete returns will receive a reduced credit reflecting any missing accessories. Return merchandise must be double boxed with no writing on the manufacturer's box. Your Return Authorization Number must be displayed prominently on the outside of the shipping box.
• Please Write RMA# on shipping label provided with your order. (Please Do Not Write On The Box!).
• Pack the product in its original packaging with all original contents.
• For your protection, we recommend you insure your shipment.
• Your return will not be accepted without the RMA# clearly marked on the shipping label.
Return Shipping Costs
You are responsible for shipping any return product to our warehouse. In the case that you exchange a defective product for a new product, Walt's will provide and pay for the outbound shipping for replacement merchandise. Returned merchandise must arrive no later than 30 days after we provide you with a Return Authorization Number.
Returns meeting the conditions outlined above will be processed within 5 business days following receipt. Processing may be slightly extended during peak business periods.
Please email for a Return Authorization: email@example.com
Attn: Walts Returns
1746 W. Ruby Dr Suite 110
Tempe, AZ 85284
Arizona state residents are subject to sales tax.