This 120 Micron 1 Gallon Filtration Bag is designed to safely and efficiently extract the valuable herbal resins and that plants naturally secrete. You could use the plant extracts into cooking, perfumes, shampoos and soaps, beverages, and aromatherapy.
- 01)Features --
- 02)Made of durable waterproof coated nylon material
- 03)Built-in flexible cord for binding the filled bag
- 04)Corresponding color and label for each micron screen
- 05)Specifications --
- 06)Cubage -- 1 Gallon
- 07)Micron Rating -- 120 micron
- 08)Instructions --
- 09)Place bags into bucket, starting with the 45 micron and ending with the 190 micron bag.
- 10)Fill cold water into bucket to cover halfway full of the bags.
- 11)Add your dried or frozen plant trimmings.
- 12)Fill enough ice into bucket to the top of the bags.
- 13)Stir the ice and plant trimmings for 15 to 20 minutes and sit back for 30 minutes.
- 14)Pull out the bags one by one, draining away the water.
- 15)Herbal extract is available to enjoy on the screen!
- 16)Package Contents --
- 17)1x 1 Gallon Filtration Bag (120micron)
- 18)Note -- This filtration bag is made for proper legal use only.
Return and Tax Policies
Our 45-day Satisfaction Guarantee assures our customers that they will receive all orders promptly and exactly as described. In addition, it allows customers to return new and unused products in their original factory condition for any reason within 30 days from the date of purchase. No restocking fee and hassle free!
Please note that all returns must be pre-approved by YescomUSA and have a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. Buyers are responsible for appropriate packing, returning shipping cost, insurance and returning the item in "new" condition. Used items will not be accepted for return.
We will replace the returning item with an identical item, issue a full store credit or a full refund.
Under no condition will YescomUSA be liable for any damages, and in particular will not be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost properties, revenue or use, arising out of or related to the YescomUSA or the information contained within it, whether such damages arose in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise. The sole and exclusive maximum liability to YescomUSA arising from any product sold on YescomUSA shall be the price of the product ordered.
California state residents are subject to sales tax.